- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England
- 1947 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H - Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.;
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 15 = 1947 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 99 with images and 24 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England