Record Changer RC 209
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England
- 1959 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117; 220; 240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Record Changer RC 209 - Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.25 x 11.375 x 4.875 inch / 337 x 289 x 124 mm
Four speed record player and changer (16, 33, 45, 78 rpm). Automatic or Manual operation. It will play automatically any number of records up to 8, either 7", 10" or 12" of the same speed can be mixed, no setting for record size is required. 7" records with a large centre hole may be played using large optional spindle type LRS4/W or by clip-in centre hole adaptors. The changer may be stopped and started without rejecting the record being played and records can be played as on a single record player. The pulley is colour finished, nickel for 50Hz and brass for 60Hz power supply.
Similar to the Garrard Record Changer 210 model which has a plug-in headshell, this model has the pick-up head integral with the arm.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 99 with images and 24 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England