Single Record Player Deck SRP10
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England
- 1963 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / see remarks: 100-130 or 200-250 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Single Record Player Deck SRP10 - Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 3.9 x 8.5 inch / 279 x 99 x 216 mm
Record player deck for records up to 12" diameter, four speeds 16.6, 33.3, 45 and 78 rpm.
This model was avaible in two voltage ranges: 100 - 130 or 200 - 250 VAC, 50 or 60 cycles versions. A dual voltage range motor covering both ranges was available on request.
There was also a battery operated version, 6 to 9 VDC.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3 lb 11 oz (3.688 lb) / 1.674 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Fact sheet)
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 99 with images and 24 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England