Synchro Lab SL65
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England
- 1967 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-130 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Synchro Lab SL65 - Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 383 x 180 x 317 mm / 15.1 x 7.1 x 12.5 inch
- The Garrard model Synchro Lab SL65 is similar to the 60 Mk II except that it is fitted with a "Syncro Lab" motor rather than the 4 pole induction type. The SL65 is a 4 speed pulley driven turntable that will play up to 8 mixed records automatically at 7", 10" or 12" diameter.
Versions for 100/130 and 200/250 available (voltage changeover block fitted). Different colors and turntable mat trims.
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 99 with images and 24 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England