- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England
- 1955 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Other, details in remarks or not known.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T/TA - Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.8 x 3.9 x 7.9 inch / 300 x 99 x 201 mm
The Garrard Model T unit has a one piece Bakelite pickup head and arm and may be fitted with a Garrard turnover pick-up or certain other types.
The Model TA unit is fitted with a diecast aluminium pick-up arm in which is incorporated a three socket adaptor to take a variety of three pin pick-up heads.
Type: single record player
Drive method: idler wheel
Speeds: 33, 45 and 78rpm
Record size: 7, 10 or 12"
Cartridge: Garrard crystal G.C.2
Model TA/A.C. and T/A.C.: 100/130 and 200/250V 40, 50 or 60Hz
Model TA/D.C. and T/D.C.: 100/130 and 200/250V DC
Model TA/UNIV and T/UNIV: 100/130 and 200/250V DC and AC 25/100Hz
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3 kg / 6 lb 9.7 oz (6.608 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Manual Garrard Type T, T/A & T/B 55/8)
- Model page created by Moisés Piedade. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 99 with images and 24 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England