Turntable AC.6 (A.C. 6)
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England
- 1938–1953 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50-60Hz 100-130; 200-250 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Turntable AC.6 - Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
A single speed 78rpm turntable unit with an AC mains induction motor, a 12 inch platter and all fittings and fixtures. Garrard tonearm available separately. With a speed adjustment lever.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (1953 Garrard Brochure)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (1938 Philips service manual for the Garrard AC6, AC8, U5, RC5, RC6, RC8)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 99 with images and 24 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Garrard Eng. & Mfg. Co. Ltd.; Swindon, England