- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
- 1963 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Musaphonic
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: C410A - General Electric Co. GE;
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 6 x 5 inch / 279 x 152 x 127 mm
The following models are identical except for cabinet color.
Model Number Cabinet Color C410A White C411A Blue
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 23, 1963
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 637, Folder 7, June 1963)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2808 models, 2024 with images and 1985 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY