- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
- 1960 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Musaphonic
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: C425A - General Electric Co. GE;
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
C425A (this model) is White in color. C426A is Rose Beige. C427A is Turquoise. Very similar design to the C450A. The most obvious difference is that the Alarm ON/OFF/SNOOZE buttons are located below the clock crystal in a keyboard-like configuration in the C425A. They are located on the top of the unit with the C450A.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Michael Walker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2780 models, 1963 with images and 1968 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY