GE Junior (C) S-22 console
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Musaphonic
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 175 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: GE Junior S-22 [console] - General Electric Co. GE;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Phonograph pick up connection Schematic is similar to model R7,R9 AC(RCA).
4 legged lowboy with stretcher base.
- Price in first year of sale
- 89.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios 4. Edition
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 2 = 1932 and before (Riders 1-12 , Riders 2-7 (RCA))
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Pre-War Consoles
- Other Models
Here you find 2780 models, 1976 with images and 1969 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY