H-400 Pee Wee
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Musaphonic
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 1.4 W (unknown quality)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H-400 Pee Wee - General Electric Co. GE;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.5 x 4.31 x 4.11 inch / 191 x 109 x 104 mm
BC Band: 540 - 1750 KHz.
Power Supply: 110-120VAC(25-60Hz) or DC. When operating from a DC source, power plug must be inserted with proper polarity. One side of power supply is connected to chassis so isolation transformer should be used when troubleshooting this radio.
Uses dial lamp Qty (1) Mazda No 47.
Available in: brown bakelite, ivory plaskon, beetle, blue plaskon or red plaskon.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 10 = 1939 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- General Electric Radio Service Notes 1939-1942
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Table Top Radios Vol. 1 Stein 98 (page 86.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Machine Age to Jet Age II (page 140.)
- Other Models
Here you find 2785 models, 2006 with images and 1970 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY