H-502 12B7 tube
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Musaphonic
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 1.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H-502 [12B7 tube] - General Electric Co. GE;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9.1 x 5.87 x 5.75 inch / 231 x 149 x 146 mm
- BC Band: 540 - 1600 KHz. Color = Mahogany plastic.
Power Supply: 115VAC(25-60Hz) or DC. When operating from a DC source, power plug must be inserted with proper polarity. Uses dial lamp Qty (1) Mazda No 47. There is also a variant using a 14A7 instead of 12B7.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 11 = ca. 1940 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- General Electric Radio Service Notes 1939-1942
- Other Models
Here you find 2785 models, 2006 with images and 1968 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY