Super Six Transistor P790B
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
- 1960 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Musaphonic
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.75 inch = 7 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super Six Transistor P790B - General Electric Co. GE;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Transistors: 2 × 2N632; 2N1366; 2N483; 2N1367; 2N362. Sams photofact set 508 folder 11 date 11-60 features the General Electric models P790A, P790B, P791A and P791B as the same schematic.
See model P791B for additional notes.
- Source of data
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 21, 1961
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 508 folder 11 date 11-60)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2779 models, 1960 with images and 1961 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY