- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Musaphonic
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115-125 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: HM-3 - General Electric Co. GE;
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10.3 x 5 x 14.3 inch / 262 x 127 x 363 mm
The Model HM-3 is equipped with a plug for connecting to radios equipped with a phono pin jack. Similar to Canadian GE model CJM3.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4 kg / 8 lb 13 oz (8.811 lb)
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 13 = 1942 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- General Electric Radio Service Notes 1939-1942
- Other Models
Here you find 2785 models, 2006 with images and 1970 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY