- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Musaphonic
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T1220A [white] - General Electric Co. GE;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.5 x 6.5 x 3.9 inch / 318 x 165 x 99 mm
Color = white.
Schematic is available in Sam's Photofact no.836-8, 1966.
Same radio is available in two other colors with different model numbers: T1221A is "nutmeg" color and T1222A is "honey beige" color.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3 lb 10 oz (3.625 lb) / 1.646 kg
- Model page created by a member from USA. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2779 models, 1960 with images and 1961 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
The model T1220A is part of the collections of the following members.