- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
- 1966 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Musaphonic
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50 to 60 cycles, 105 to 120 Volt
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T-225A - General Electric Co. GE;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
The General Electric T-225A is an AC operated BC and FM band receiver. The BC band range is 540 to 1600 kHz. The FM band range is 88 to 108MHz.
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2772 models, 1946 with images and 1957 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY