H31 The Lowboy
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
- 1932 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Musaphonic
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H31 The Lowboy - General Electric Co. GE;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 27 x 26.75 x 13.5 inch / 686 x 679 x 343 mm
- Info Earnest M. Ausby: Legs are 16" tall. 4 dials in front. Speaker face with ornate design. In the grill it has a brass plate on the front for the dial to be viewed. The model could be H-31-c. The schematic is similar to model Radiola 80 (RCA).
4 legged lowboy with stretcher base.
- Price in first year of sale
- 142.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Pre-War Consoles
- Other Models
Here you find 2783 models, 2005 with images and 1970 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY