- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY
- 1966 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Musaphonic
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TU200 - General Electric Co. GE;
- Tuner TU200 covers models:
A236g; A334g,h; B233h; C226h; C314g,h; C316g; C343h; C412g,h; C422h,k; C716g; G237g; G321g,h; G512g; G733h; G832g.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 27, 1967-69 (last vol.)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2779 models, 1960 with images and 1961 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General Electric Co. (GE); Bridgeport CT, Syracuse NY