General 4 Band TR-144
- Manufacturer / Brand
- General, Fujitsu General Ltd.; Kawasaki
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 115; 220/ 4x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: General 4 Band TR-144 - General, Fujitsu General Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 290 x 180 x 95 mm / 11.4 x 7.1 x 3.7 inch
4 Band, AC/Battery powered, superhet.
- MW: 530-1600 kHz
- SW1: 1.7-4 MHz
- SW2: 4-12 MHz
- SW3: 12-26.5 MHz
Distributed in New Zealand by Bell Radio-Television Corporation Ltd.
- Model page created by Brian Stevens. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 18 models, 17 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from General, Fujitsu General Ltd.; Kawasaki