- Manufacturer / Brand
- GMR (G.M.R.), Georg, Montastier et Rouge; Montrouge, Paris
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 124 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 21 cm = 8.3 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Echo 436 - GMR G.M.R., Georg, Montastier
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 410 x 470 x 230 mm / 16.1 x 18.5 x 9.1 inch
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,850.00 FRF
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Dépliant GMR 1934-1935)
- Model page created by Didier Tholomier. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 124 models, 92 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from GMR (G.M.R.), Georg, Montastier et Rouge; Montrouge, Paris
Forum contributions about this model: GMR G.M.R., Georg,: Echo 436
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
I received some hand written info a couple of years ago and got my GMR Echo 436 to operate...somewhat. There were many differences between these notes and my actual set. I am continuing to experience difficulties and would like to find an original schematic if such exists.
Bill Meacham, 18.May.05