- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Goodrich, B.F.; Akron,Ohio
- 1940 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Mantola
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mantola R-416 - Goodrich, B.F.; Akron,Ohio
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
Built-in loop antenna; push button tuning.
Same chassis as the Admiral 148-6K.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 12 = ca. 1941 and before
- Model page created by Hans-Joachim Korn † 16.11.15. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 56 with images and 102 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Goodrich, B.F.; Akron,Ohio