- Manufacturer / Brand
- Gossards Pty Ltd. (Operatic); Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 7-Valve Superheterodyne - Gossards Pty Ltd. Operatic;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
Advertised £22/10/- in October 1932.
- Price in first year of sale
- 22.50 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- The Herald (Vic.) Oct 12, 1932, Page 18
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Gossards Pty Ltd. (Operatic); Melbourne