Laboratory Series Tone Arm
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Grado Laboratories Inc.; Brooklyn (NY)
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Laboratory Series Tone Arm - Grado Laboratories Inc.;
Stereo Wired Tonearm
Gunstock Walnut Wood with machined aluminum parts
Effective length: 11 1/4" Overhang: 3"
Mounting radius: 8 3/16"
Stylus Overhang: 3/4"
Tracking Error: +- .5 degree
Minimum Tracking Force: 1/2 gram
Popular in USA in combination with Thorens TD124
- Price in first year of sale
- 39.50 usd
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 6 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Grado Laboratories Inc.; Brooklyn (NY)