- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Town Crier 380-T - Guild Radio & Television Co.;
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9.5 x 23 x 10.3 inch / 241 x 584 x 262 mm
- Eliptical loudspeaker 180 x 90 mm
- External source of data
- Konrad Birkner
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Town Crier is part of the collections of the following members.