Mini Herald RP17A
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hacker Radio Ltd., Maidenhead
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mini Herald RP17A - Hacker Radio Ltd., Maidenhead
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 230 x 160 x 90 mm / 9.1 x 6.3 x 3.5 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.7 kg / 3 lb 11.9 oz (3.744 lb)
- Model page created by William J Blanchflower. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 56 models, 56 with images and 23 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hacker Radio Ltd., Maidenhead