CW/RTTY Keyboard DKB-2010
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hal Communications, Urbana
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CW/RTTY Keyboard DKB-2010 - Hal Communications, Urbana
- Tablemodel, slant panel.
The HAL DKB-2010 is a cw and RTTY keyboard. It is capable of 8-60 WPM CW with adjustable weight.
- Price in first year of sale
- 425.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- QST (August 1974 page 159)
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 12 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hal Communications, Urbana