Mainline ST-6 TU
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hal Communications, Urbana
- 1973 ?
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50-60 cycles, 115/230 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mainline ST-6 TU - Hal Communications, Urbana
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The HAL Communications Mainline ST06 TU is a solid-state RTTY unit.
- Price in first year of sale
- 280.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- QST (January 1973 page 159)
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 12 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hal Communications, Urbana