Repeater Identifier ID-1A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hal Communications, Urbana
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Repeater Identifier ID-1A - Hal Communications, Urbana
The HAL ID-1A Repeater Identifier has a capacity of 39 dots, dashes and spaces. 3, 6, 12, and 24 minute intervals available.
- Price in first year of sale
- 115.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- QST (August 1974 page 159)
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 12 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hal Communications, Urbana