- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hallicrafters, The; Chicago, IL and Arlington/Grand Prairie, TX
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave(s) and Police.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 5R10A - Hallicrafters, The; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 330 x 191 x 225 mm / 13 x 7.5 x 8.9 inch
- The Color of this model is smooth "Smokey Black", no difference between Model 5R10A and 5R100A except the finish of the case and IF tube.
A guest, Bob F.Maccubbin from Springville, NY USA, owns a 5R10A modified by factory to operate as Conelrad Alarm monitor. This set shows an additional knob and a large pilot light on the front panel. Inside one more tube, probably a twin triode, and a relay are visible.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5 kg / 11 lb 0.2 oz (11.013 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 40.00 $
- Source of data
- Radios by hallicrafters
- Mentioned in
- Montgomery Ward Catalogs (Wards, Airline) (Spring/Summer 1952, page 605.)
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 885 models, 455 with images and 461 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hallicrafters, The; Chicago, IL and Arlington/Grand Prairie, TX
Forum contributions about this model: Hallicrafters, The;: 5R10A
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1