Civic Patrol S-94
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hallicrafters, The; Chicago, IL and Arlington/Grand Prairie, TX
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Civic Patrol S-94 - Hallicrafters, The; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.9 x 7 x 7.25 inch / 328 x 178 x 184 mm
Hallicrafters model S-94 is an AC/DC operated FM superheterodyne receiver. Coverage 30 - 50 MHz. Updated version of the S-82.
- Price in first year of sale
- 60.00 $
- Source of data
- Radios by hallicrafters
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 3-56, Set 310, Folder 7)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Sears, Roebuck Catalogs (Silvertone) (Fall/Winter 1960, page 1312. Fall/Winter 1961, page 1231.)
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Sears, Roebuck Catalogs (Silvertone) (Fall/Winter 1957, page 1006; order=57D 07494)
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 885 models, 458 with images and 461 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hallicrafters, The; Chicago, IL and Arlington/Grand Prairie, TX