Civic Patrol S-95
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hallicrafters, The; Chicago, IL and Arlington/Grand Prairie, TX
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 60 cycles, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Civic Patrol S-95 - Hallicrafters, The; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.9 x 7 x 7.25 inch / 328 x 178 x 184 mm
Coverage: 152-173MHz, updated version of the S-81.
1957: a 6AB6 is used as grounded grid r-f amplifier.
ca. 1960: a 12AT7 is used as cascode r-f amplifier.
AC-DC Operated FM Superheterodyne Receiver.
- Price in first year of sale
- 60.00 $
- Source of data
- Radios by hallicrafters
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 314 Folder 7 dated 4-56)
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Sears, Roebuck Catalogs (Silvertone) (Fall/Winter 1961, page 1231. (Order=57G 7495C))
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 894 models, 467 with images and 472 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hallicrafters, The; Chicago, IL and Arlington/Grand Prairie, TX