- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hallicrafters, The; Chicago, IL and Arlington/Grand Prairie, TX
- 1949 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave(s) and Police.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117V = 105 -125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4.5 inch = 11.4 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Echophone EX-103 - Hallicrafters, The; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
Echophone model ZX103 is an AC-DC operated 3 band superheterodyne receicer with loop antenna.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 6-49, Set 64, Folder 5))
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 889 models, 463 with images and 465 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hallicrafters, The; Chicago, IL and Arlington/Grand Prairie, TX