- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hallicrafters, The; Chicago, IL and Arlington/Grand Prairie, TX
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Echophone EX-306 - Hallicrafters, The; Chicago,
- The Echophone model EX-306 is an AC Operated Automatic Phono-Radio Combination Superheterodyne with Self Contained Loop Antenna.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date: Feb 1947, Set 14, Folder 474-8)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 889 models, 463 with images and 465 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hallicrafters, The; Chicago, IL and Arlington/Grand Prairie, TX