Little Fone CB-6
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Hallicrafters, The; Chicago, IL and Arlington/Grand Prairie, TX
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 8 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Little Fone CB-6 - Hallicrafters, The; Chicago,
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6 x 8 x 3 inch / 152 x 203 x 76 mm
Crystal controlled single channel hand held transceiver operates in the 27 MHz "Citizens' band", any of the 23 "CB" channels may be used with the proper plug-in crystals, 100 milliwatt input, built in telescoping antenna, optional HA-14 carrying case and battery recharge unit.
Made in Japan
- Price in first year of sale
- 100.00 $
- Source of data
- Radios by hallicrafters
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Sears, Roebuck Catalogs (Silvertone) (Summer 1964, page 1404. (Order=57K 7463))
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 839 models, 453 with images and 415 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Hallicrafters, The; Chicago, IL and Arlington/Grand Prairie, TX