- Manufacturer / Brand
- Handic; Göteborg
- 1975 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Transceiver; ZF/IF 10595 kHz
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 13,8 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Handic 235 - Handic; Göteborg
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 155 x 50 x 190 mm / 6.1 x 2 x 7.5 inch
- CB-Mobilfunkgerät, 23 Kanäle, Amplitudenmodulation, Sendeleistung 3W.
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Handic; Göteborg