- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Harris Overseas Ltd.; London, later Harvard
- 1981 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 8 x 1.5;10 x 1.2 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H-410T - Harris Overseas Ltd.; London,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 75 x 223 x 55 mm / 3 x 8.8 x 2.2 inch
- CB 27/81 UK standard Handheld "Walkie-Talkie"
40 channels 27MHz 4W FM
Low/High power switch underneath batteries.
2 x Dummy cells required for AA size Alkaline.
External 2.5mm +12V jack only for charging AA size NiCd x 10
External 3.5mm aerial jack as well as as 1.3m 10 section telescopic whip
LED 2 digit channel display with on/off
Emergency call, Squelch and volume controls
RX, TX LEDs and miniature RX signal / TX power moving coil meter
Also sold in Dixons UK (DRG) as identical "Harrier WT2", differs only in screen printing of model name. "Made in Hong Kong"
Grey or black top panel, Leatherette cover with carry straps that fail. Height excludes knobs and aerial stub.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.750 kg / 1 lb 10.4 oz (1.652 lb)
- Model page created by Michael Watterson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 16 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Harris Overseas Ltd.; London, later Harvard