AC Voltmeter AV-2
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
- 1953 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Heath Company
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AC Voltmeter AV-2 - Heathkit Brand, Heath Co.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 4.687 x 7.375 x 4.125 inch / 119 x 187 x 105 mm
Ten voltage ranges from 10 mV effective to 300V effective full scale. Linearity within ± 1 dB from 20Hz to 50kHz.
Ten dB ranges from -52 to +52 dB
Input impedance 1 MΩ.
In Italy it was offered both as a kit at ITL 41,000 and assembled at ITL 47,000. (1954).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.250 kg / 4 lb 15.3 oz (4.956 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 30.00 $
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- -- Original prospect or advert (Original catalog by Larir, agent for Italy, 1954.)
- Model page created by Hinrich Grensemann † 15.5.16. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 701 models, 682 with images and 497 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)