Conelrad Alarm CA-1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Heath Company
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Conelrad Alarm CA-1 - Heathkit Brand, Heath Co.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.4 x 4.7 x 4.1 inch / 188 x 119 x 104 mm
- CA-1 Conelrad Alarm was intended to be easily connected to any broadcast receiver to monitor alarm conditions issued by Conelrad System. The device, wired to the AVC of the receiver, operated a relay when a drop of signal was detected. The AVC sensitivity level could be adjusted between -2 volts and -20 volts.
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 695 models, 676 with images and 492 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
The model Conelrad Alarm is part of the collections of the following members.