Electronic keyer HD-1410
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
- Morse-Equipment & TTY, RTTY, TDD etc.
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Heath Company
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 120; 240 / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.5 cm = 2.2 inch
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Electronic keyer HD-1410 - Heathkit Brand, Heath Co.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 76 x 127 x 190 mm / 3 x 5 x 7.5 inch
- ICs: 5
Heathkit Electronic keyer (Iambic) HD-1410.
Speed: 10 to 60 words per minute; Sidetone: 500-1000 Hz. Connections for external 12 V, headphones (at least 500 Ohm), receiver audio and external key.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.4 kg / 3 lb 1.3 oz (3.084 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 59.00 USD
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Mentioned in
- Heathkit: A Guide to Amateur Radio Products
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Michael Schlör. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 695 models, 676 with images and 492 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)