AC Power Supply HP-23A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Heath Company
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power Supply (not only Batt.El.)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120; 220 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AC Power Supply HP-23A - Heathkit Brand, Heath Co.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9 x 6.75 x 4.75 inch / 229 x 171 x 121 mm
- Heathkit Power-Supply HP-23A.
AC power supply for fixed-station use of HW/SB series Transceiver/Transmitters. 800 VDC, 250/300 VDC, -130 VDC, 6.3/12.6 VAC output. Circuit breaker operation. Often built in speaker cabinet SB-600. Mainly sold in kit-form.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7.4 kg / 16 lb 4.8 oz (16.3 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 59.00 $
- Mentioned in
- Heathkit: A Guide to Amateur Radio Products
- Other Models
Here you find 711 models, 693 with images and 501 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
The model AC Power Supply is part of the collections of the following members.