Monitor Scope SB-610
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Heath Company
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120; 240 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Monitor Scope SB-610 - Heathkit Brand, Heath Co.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 255 x 170 x 270 mm / 10 x 6.7 x 10.6 inch
- Heathkit Monitor-Scope SB-610.
SW-transmitter monitor-scope (RF-envelope, RF-trapezoid and RTTY pattern). Also good for analysis of received signals when connected to a receiver. Matches SB-series rigs.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.5 kg / 12 lb 1.8 oz (12.115 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 70.00 $
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Mentioned in
- Heathkit: A Guide to Amateur Radio Products
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Funk-Technik (FT) (6/1969, S. 213 - 216 / Beschreibung, Daten, Schema)
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 700 models, 681 with images and 497 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)