Radio Receiver EK-2
Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
- 1960 ??
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Heath Company
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio Receiver EK-2 - Heathkit Brand, Heath Co.;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
Sold as part of an educational course on "Basic Radio".
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 708 models, 690 with images and 500 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
The model Radio Receiver is part of the collections of the following members.