Regulated H.V. Power Supply IP-2717A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
- 1982 ??
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Heath Company
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120/240 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Regulated H.V. Power Supply IP-2717A - Heathkit Brand, Heath Co.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 340 x 135 x 300 mm / 13.4 x 5.3 x 11.8 inch
B: 0 - 400 V DC, 0 - 100/125 mA
C: 0 - 100 V DC, 1 mA;
6.3V AC, 4A
12.6V AC, 2A
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.9 kg / 15 lb 3.2 oz (15.198 lb)
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 700 models, 681 with images and 497 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
The model Regulated H.V. Power Supply is part of the collections of the following members.