- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
- 1958–1964 ??
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Heath Company
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 1682/50 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mohawk RX-1 - Heathkit Brand, Heath Co.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 19.5 x 11.85 x 16 inch / 495 x 301 x 406 mm
- Heathkit HF-Receiver Mohawk RX-1.
Coverage 160 to 10 meters HAM bands; Modes: AM, CW, SSB; IF selectivity 5, 3, 2, 1, 0.5 kHz; rejection tuning.
Matches "Apache" transmitter.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 30 kg / 66 lb 1.3 oz (66.079 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 275.00 $
- Source of data
- Heathkit: A Guide to Amateur Radio Products
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 695 models, 676 with images and 492 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)