HF Linear Amplifier SB-200
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Heath Company
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Radio Frequency Amplification only
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115; 230 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: HF Linear Amplifier SB-200 - Heathkit Brand, Heath Co.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15 x 6.75 x 14 inch / 381 x 171 x 356 mm
- Heathkit HF-Amplifier SB-200.
Grounded grid linear power-amplifier for 80 to 10 meters HAM bands. Driver power max. 100 watts, output power abt. 600 watts HF.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 18.5 kg / 40 lb 12 oz (40.749 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 200.00 $
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Mentioned in
- Heathkit: A Guide to Amateur Radio Products
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 696 models, 677 with images and 492 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Heathkit (Brand), Heath Co.; Benton Harbor (MI)