Linear Amplifier 2K-4
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Henry Radio, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA
- 1977 ?
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Radio Frequency Amplification only
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Linear Amplifier 2K-4 - Henry Radio, Inc.; Los Angeles
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
Linear amplifier. Frequency range: 3.5 - 30 MHz.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“Radio Rivista” official organ of "ARI Amat. Radio Assoc." of Italy, number 12, December 1977.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 14 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Henry Radio, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA