- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Henry Radio, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA
- 1973 ?
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TEMPO/CL146 - Henry Radio, Inc.; Los Angeles
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The Henry Radio TEMPO/CL146 is a 12 channel transceiver operating between 146 and 148 MHz in FM with either 3 or 10 watts output.
- Price in first year of sale
- 279.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- QST (January 1973 page 1)
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 13 models, 12 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Henry Radio, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA