- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Henry's Radio Ltd.; London
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- - only for Earphone!
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Miniranger - Henry's Radio Ltd.; London
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2 x 3 x 0.75 inch / 51 x 76 x 19 mm
Henry's Radio Miniranger is a kit for building a personal 3-Transistor 2-Diode M.W. Radio.-
The smallest printed circuit transistor radio available for home construction. Full coverage of medium waves and top band without any aerial or earth. Fitted calibrated dial, volume control and 9 volt battery. All stations including Radio Luxembourg are received with amazing clarity. Pre-tinned circuit clearly marked with component details.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Henry's Radio Ltd.; London