- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Henry's Radio Ltd.; London
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Quintet - Henry's Radio Ltd.; London
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.25 x 3 x 1.25 inch / 133 x 76 x 32 mm
Henry's Quintet is a kit for building a medium and long wave pocket radio.
A 5-Transistor and Diode Medium and Long Wave Printed Circuit Loudspeaker Radio. Features Mullard Transistors and plainly marked printed circuit with carded components. Excellent results with full station separation guaranteed, including Radio Luxembourg. Push-Pull output up to 200 mW. Fitted phone/record sockets and car aerial socket.
Cabinet: Red or Blue with Gold trim.
Total cost 99/6.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Henry's Radio Ltd.; London