- Manufacturer / Brand
- HERU - International GmbH , Mülheim/Ruhr
- 1985 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 2 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: MW Radio - HERU - International GmbH ,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 65 x 115 x 35 mm / 2.6 x 4.5 x 1.4 inch
Made in Hong Kong
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.155 kg / 0 lb 5.5 oz (0.341 lb)
- Model page created by Manfred Rathgeb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 26 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from HERU - International GmbH , Mülheim/Ruhr
The model MW Radio is part of the collections of the following members.