HERU - International GmbH , Mülheim/Ruhr
- Manufacturer / Brand
- HERU - International GmbH , Mülheim/Ruhr
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Traveller - HERU - International GmbH ,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 150 x 90 x 35 mm / 5.9 x 3.5 x 1.4 inch
- Heru Traveller with 6 speaded SW bands , earphone and headphone socket 3,5 mm in one.
Gross weight with full packing 0.330 kg. Identical with see Supertech mdl WR-0001.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.290 kg / 0 lb 10.2 oz (0.639 lb)
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 26 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from HERU - International GmbH , Mülheim/Ruhr
The model Traveller is part of the collections of the following members.